Consent to the processing of personal data
By submitting an application on the carp-catchers.com website (hereinafter – the Site), the user agrees to the terms of this Agreement for the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Agreement) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”. The acceptance (acceptance) of the offer of Consent is sending an application from the Site or placing an order with the Operator via the Site’s telephone numbers.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given for the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: surname, first name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given for the purpose of providing the User with an answer to the application, further concluding and fulfilling obligations under contracts, providing customer support, informing about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conducting surveys and marketing of research
4. The User granting the Operator the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties (transport services, payment systems), with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures that ensure protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
6. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, the processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: [email protected]
7. The user confirms that, by giving consent, he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interest.
8. This Agreement is valid indefinitely until the moment of termination of processing of personal data for the reasons specified in Clause 6 of this document.